Loading TrailBehind... please wait.
Internet Explorer loads in about 5 seconds. Firefox, Safari, and Chrome load immediately.
Katahdin Iron Works State Park
- 177.000 meters
iPhone Offline Maps
iPad and iPhone Marine Charts
Appalachian Trail: ME 15 to Jo-Mary Road
- This classic 54.7-mile section travels through Maine's infamous 100-Mile Wilderness where countless notches,...
Brownville Junction, ME: Whitecap Range
- Bag four summits on a weekend Northwoods traverse....
Boarstone Mountain is located on a Nature sanctuary, spanning over 1,300 acres, owned and Maintained...
Mount Kineo Moosehead Lake
- A wonderful hike combining mountain vistas with a lake backdrop. Starts flat along an old road under...
Nahmakanta Lake to Nesuntabunt Mountain
- This is an easy to moderate hike with very little difficult terrain. The beginning of the hike can be...
The ridge tops along Nahmakanta Steam have some interesting ledges from 60-100 feet high. These granite...
Appalachian Trail: Jo-Mary Road to Mount Katahdin
- This 53.2-mile section is wild and remote, stringing together the 100-Mile Wilderness to Mount Katahdin,...
Appalachian Trail: Shirley-Blanchard Road to ME 15
- Youâll trace the northern banks of Lake Hebronâa popular fishing holeâand climb the wooded slopes...
Big Spencer Mountain
Big Spencer mountain, like many Maine mountains presents itself with a moderately strenuous hike offering...
Sentinel Mountain stands in the southwest corner of Baxter State Park and provides what is certainly...
Seboeis Plantation is a plantation in Penobscot County, Maine, United States. The population was 41 at...
Appalachian Trail: Mount Katahdin
- Big climb. Big crowds. Bigger reward. This classic 9.8-mile route climbs the tallest peak in Maine, a...
Foster Field Trail/ Ridge Whack, Squaws Bosom
Hike (Class 1-2
- Follow the directions in the "Getting There" section of the main page for Foster Field trailhead...
Maine: Mt. Katahdin Routes
- A sampling of the routes up the highest point in Main...
Millinocket is a town with a mill in Penobscot County, Maine, United States. The population was 5,203...
Elevation Gain: 2400 feet Doubletop's steep sides rise above the west bank of Nesowadnehunk stream and...
This mountain and its west peak stand over the Nesowadnehunk Stream valley just east of the stand alone...
The Owl Trail, The Owl
- </AYou drive north 8 miles from Millinocket to Ambajejus Lake and wind through aspens and birch forest...
The Maine Appalachian Trail and Mountains
The Appalachian National Scenic Trail is a 2,155 mile footpath that spans from Springer Mountain in...
Cathedral Ridge, Katahdin
- To get to Baxter State Park take I-95 north to the Millinocket exit (Exit 244). Go west into Millinocket...
Katahdin - Knife Edge
- The Knife edge is very rugged in places - the chimney is almost a technical climb. The Baxter peak side...
Marston Trail - Mt Coe Trail Loop, The Brothers (ME
- Loop overview mapTrailhead is at Slide Dam Picnic Area. See Getting There section on main page...
North Face of Hamlin Peak, Hamlin Peak
Ice and Snow Climb
- Blueberry Knoll trail from Chimney pond to the North Basin. Hike through boulderfield to the base of...
- Baxter State Park, Maine Hike 07/20/0...
Big Moose Mountain
Nestled high in the Moosehead lake region, Big Moose Mountain rises 2000 feet over Maine's largest body...